-
鏡十夜
鎖定
鏡十夜劇情簡介
劇照(7張)
鏡十夜演職員表
鏡十夜演員表
鏡十夜職員表
鏡十夜幕後製作
片中詩節選自揚尼斯·裏索斯《也許,有一天》(Maybe, Someday)
I want to show you these rose clouds in the night.
我願帶你去看看那些夜裏鬱郁的玫瑰。
But you can’t see. It’s night - what can one see?
但你看不見。這是黑夜——看得見什麼呢?
Now, I have no choice but to see with your eyes, he said,
此刻,除了用你的眼睛去看,我別無選擇,他説,
so I’m not alone, so you’re not alone. And really,
於是我不再孤單,你也不再孤單。真的,
在我所指的地方,什麼也沒有。
Only the stars crowded together in the night, tired,
只有星星在夜晚擁擠在一起,疲倦的,
like those people coming back in a truck from a picnic,
像那些在一次野餐後坐在卡車裏歸來的人們,
disappointed, hungry, nobody singing,
失望,飢餓,沒有人唱歌,
with wilted wildflowers in their sweaty palms.
他們汗淋淋的手掌中握着枯萎的野花。
But I’m going to insist on seeing and showing you, he said,
可我將繼續堅持去看,並展示給你,他説,
because if you too don’t see, it will be as if I hadn’t ,
如果你也不看,一切將彷如,我不曾有過,
I’ll insist at least on not seeing with your eyes ,
至少我會堅持不再借用你的眼睛,
and maybe someday, from a different direction, we’ll meet.
也許有一天,從另外一個方向上,我們會相遇。
注:揚尼斯·裏索斯(Yannis Ristos),二十世紀希臘著名詩人、現代希臘詩歌的創始人之一。他常用嚴謹、濃重的白描手法,最獨特之處就是他詩中所採用的“戲劇性獨白”,折射出一種具有張力的現實性。他早期經歷了家庭環境的重創,而後又遭遇政治問題,他的詩歌在希臘曾一度被禁止,這些都對他的詩歌創作產生深遠影響。他獲得過列寧和平獎(1977)等多種國際文學大獎,並多次成為諾貝爾文學獎候選人,但都只是提名。他最著名最重要的作品之一是月光奏鳴曲。
[1]