- 詞 性
- ADV If something happens twice, it happens two times, or there are two actions or events of the same kind. 兩次
- ADV You use twice in expressions such as twice a day and twice a week to indicate that something happens two times in each day or week. 兩次 [ADV 'a' n]
- ADV If one thing is, for example, twice as big or old as another, the first thing is double the size or age of the second. People sometimes say that one thing is twice as good or hard as another when they want to emphasize that the first thing is much better or harder than the second. 兩倍 [ADV 'as' adj/adv]
- PREDET Twice is also a predeterminer. 兩倍 [PREDET 'the' n]
twice a week 每週兩次
think twice 再三考慮；重新考慮
think twice about something 三思而後再決定做某事
think twice about 仔細考慮，重加考慮
at twice adv. 在第二次時；分兩次
in twice 分兩次
I go swimming twice a week.
Balton went broke twice in his career.
We go there maybe once or twice a month.
- 1. twice ．有道詞典[引用日期2019-10-21]
- 最近更新： 不会说的段子手